Butterfly Pea Flour Pancakes
- 100 g buckwheat flour
- 80 g white rice flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons butterfly pea flower powder
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- 250 ml of almond milk
- 60 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 50 g dark chocolate
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Place pancake ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined. Adjust sweetness.
- Brush the pan with coconut oil and preheat it under medium-low heat. Pour the batter into a small circle. When the pancakes start bubbling a bit and the bottom is lightly browned, flip them over and cook briefly on the other side.
- Serve with chocolate sauce (recipe down below) and top with blueberries and mint leaves.
- Melt chocolate with 1 tablespoon coconut oil over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.