Triple Chocolate Mini Bundt Cakes
No-bake triple chocolate mini bundt cakes with a dark chocolate base and chocolate cashew cream. Delicious, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 150 g cashews previously soaked in water for a minimum of 4 hours
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 100 g dark chocolate (85% cacao)
- 50 g dates previously soaked in water for 2-3 hours
- 1-2 tablespoons agave, maple, or date syrup
Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot.
Drain cashews and dates well and place them into a high-speed blender. Add coconut cream and coconut oil. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness by adding 1-2 tablespoons agave, maple, or date syrup.
Add in melted chocolate and blend again until all is well combined.
Pour the filling into silicone bundt cake molds and place them in the freezer to firm up for at least a couple of hours.
NOTE ON COCONUT CREAM
Chill full-fat canned coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight so that you can easily separate cream from the liquid. The cream should be firm enough so that you can scoop it out with a spoon.