Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls
These apricot coconut bliss balls are the ultimate healthy treat. A perfect nutritious on-the-go snack. Very easy to make, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 180 g dried apricots previously soaked for minimum 2-3 hours
- 100 g roasted almonds
- 60 g roasted cashews
- 60 g shredded coconut
- 1-2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of vanilla powder optional
- shredded coconut for rolling
Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained apricots, shredded coconut, lime or lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla powder.
Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
Roll the mixture into small balls and roll each in coconut to coat.
Best kept in the fridge.