Hazelnut Cashew Bliss Balls
A healthy and nutritious on-the-go snack made with dry roasted hazelnuts and cashews. Sweetened with dates. Easy to make, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 100 g dry roasted hazelnuts ground
- 100 g dry roasted cashews ground
- 20 g gluten-free rolled oats ground
- 30 g fine coconut flour
- 150 g dates previously soaked in water for 2-3 hours
- 50 g dry roasted hazelnuts for coating
Drain dates and put them in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients: ground dry roasted cashews, ground rolled oats, ground dry roasted hazelnuts, and fine coconut flour.
Process until the mixture sticks together.Tip: If the mixture is too soft, add a little extra coconut flour. If the mixture is too dry, add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Roll the mixture into small balls.
Roll each ball in finely chopped or ground hazelnuts.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.