THE HAPPY PEAR
Dave and Steve Flynn are super-positive identical twins, the owners of The Happy Pear healthy eating brand. Their journey began in 2004 with a small fruit and veg shop in their hometown Greystones, 25km from Dublin. Now, 16 years later, they have 4 cafes, an organic farm, a range of plant-based products, a coffee roastery, 6 online courses, 4 cookbooks, 120 employees, and a community of over 1 million people.
CREATING A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER WORLD
Their mission is to make the world a happier and healthier place by encouraging people to take their health to the next level by eating a healthy diet:
Our goal is to create a community, an environment people enjoy coming to and are supported in their efforts to make the change. Our passion lies in our craft. Our craft is continually evolving so that we can give our lovely customers what they want. From growing fresh produce to producing wholesome products, from creating simple recipes to teaching healthy habits, from serving customers to spreading happiness and everything in between.
If you’re struggling to find motivation for moving forward on your health journey, I’m sure you will be instantly inspired by this energetic duo. Their enthusiasm is contagious. It will give you the energy that you’ll need to start and keep going all the way to the finish line. Their Instagram stories will motivate and inspire you to start making changes in your own life, no matter where you are on that journey.
We are all about a healthier, happier world. We absolutely love rising early and heading to Greystones beach to catch the sunrise. We appreciate every day and really believe that the key to happiness is good health and a great support network. We love nothing more than inviting over the troops and cooking up a storm!
THE HAPPY PEAR COMMUNITY
- Join ‘The Happy Pear’ community on their morning swims or yoga classes on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Visit their Youtube channel or Pinterest and check out delicious plant-based recipes for a healthier and happier living.
- They also give numerous talks and presentations, primarily focusing on food, lifestyle, healthy habits, and their personal healthy eating journey. Check out their events calendar to find upcoming talks and classes: The Happy Pear upcoming events.
- Or join one of their cooking and healthy living courses online.
THE HAPPY PEAR COURSES
If you need some help for moving forward on your health journey, try joining one of their courses:
This course will help you improve your cooking skills and teach you to cook vegan food like a pro.
Dave and Steve have teamed up with gastroenterologist Dr. Alan Desmond and dietician Rosie Martin to bring you a 6-week online program that will reboot your gut health and boost your energy.
The Happy Shape Club centers on a whole food plant-based diet which is naturally low in calories and high in fiber to fill you up, boost your energy, and help you lose weight without having to worry about calorie counting.
Dave and Steve have teamed up with a plant-based doctor, Dr. Alan Desmond, to bring you a 4-week online program that will reboot your heart health.
The Happy Skin Course enables you to improve your skin through diet and allow you to glow from the inside out. This course has been created in collaboration with one of Ireland’s leading skincare experts, Jennifer Rock, and plant-powered doctor, Dr. Gemma Newman.
THE HAPPY PEAR COOKBOOKS
They have four cookbooks full of amazing recipes from everyday breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, to cakes and sweet treats:
- World of the Happy Pear
- The Happy Pear: Healthy, Easy, Delicious Food to Change Your Life
- The Happy Pear: Recipes for Happiness
- Happy Pear Vegan Cooking for Everyone
THE HAPPY PEAR YOUTUBE CHANNEL
And here is the selection of our favorite recipes from their YouTube channel:
- 5 ingredient vegan cheesecake
- Easy vegan low fodmap Vietnamese curry
- Whole food immune-boosting stew
- Coconut Yogurt – Homemade Dairy-Free Alternative
- GRANOLA in 5 minutes!
- Vegan bacon – ultimate sandwich filler
- Vegan Bounty Bar
- 5 Minute Vegan Meatball Sub
- Vegan Mozzarella
- Chickpea Curry – 5 Minute Dinner
- Spaghetti Bolognaise – 5-minute dinner
- How to make The Ultimate Veggie Burger
- Homemade Snickers
Visit their web page The Happy Pear to read more about their journey.
Credit: All images and videos are the property of The Happy Pear.