- 200 g cashews previously soaked in water for 4-5 hours
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 5 tablespoons agave
- 20 g shredded coconut
- a pinch of vanilla powder
- 40-50 g dark chocolate chopped
- 50 g dark chocolate for the drizzle
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground.
- Add drained dates and cacao powder, and process until the mixture sticks together.
- Spread the mixture into 6-7 small cylinder silicone molds (5 cm diameter, 5 cm in height) and press down firmly to form the base.
- Put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Gently stir in chopped dark chocolate pieces and layer the filling on top of the bases. Place the cupcakes in the freezer to set for a couple of hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate and top with blueberries.
- Tip: Before adding chopped chocolate pieces make sure the filling is not warm or chocolate will melt (it can be a bit warm after blending, and if so, you should put it in the fridge for 10 minutes). Also, it's best if you put the chopped chocolate pieces in the freezer for half an hour before adding it to the filling.
- Keep in the fridge