Socca Pizza with Arugula Pesto
This healthy socca pizza with arugula pesto is completely gluten-free and grain-free. It's topped with delicious arugula and cashew green pesto, vegetables, and sprouts.
- 80 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 2 hours
- 1.5 cups arugula
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 ml olive oil
- juice of 1 small lemon
- salt to taste
- green peas
- roasted blue potatoes
- smoked tofu
- red cabbage
- To make chickpea flour batter stir together the chickpea flour, turmeric, salt, garlic powder and water in a small bowl. Whisk together until blended completely making sure to eliminate all of the lumps.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let the mixture rest at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Line a 25 cm tart pan with baking paper and coat it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Put it in the oven for approx. 5 minutes (it needs to be really hot when you add the batter).
- Once hot, carefully remove the pan from the oven and pour the batter into it.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Once the crust is done, spread a layer of arugula pesto all over the crust.
- Top it with green peas, roasted blue potatoes, sprouts, red cabbage, and violets.
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a comment below and let us know how it was. We are very grateful for your feedback.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.
If you like this image, click below to Pin and follow us on Pinterest