Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- 1 can chickpeas or approx. 200 g cooked, drained, and peeled
- 2 big red peppers roasted and peeled, approx. 1/2 cup
- 5 pieces sun-dried tomatoes soaked in water for 1-2 hours
- 2 cloves garlic
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g tahini
- salt to taste
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Transfer hummus to a bowl and chill before serving.
- Top with roasted chickpeas, sesame seeds, red paprika powder, and parsley.