Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- 1.5 cups purple potatoes baked, peeled, and chopped
- 1/2 cup chickpeas cooked
- 4 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-7 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- salt to taste
- Prepare toasted sesame seeds: Heat a dry frying pan over medium heat. Add the sesame seeds and stir until they turn light golden brown in color. Remove from the stove immediately.
- Put all ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the hummus is smooth and creamy.
- Spread on toast and top with roasted chickpeas, toasted sesame seeds, chives, sprouts, and mint leaves.