Purple Ombre Layered Jar
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon white chia seeds
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 3 frozen bananas
- 50 ml almond milk
- 1 teaspoon blue spirulina powder
- 1/2-1 teaspoon pitaya powder
- 150-200 g coconut yogurt
- Soak 50 gr rolled oats and 1 tablespoon chia seeds in 100 ml almond milk overnight.
- In the morning, put overnight oats into the blender. Add frozen bananas and a couple of tablespoons of almond milk (not more than 50 ml). Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take 1/3 of the base mixture and mix it with blue spirulina and pitaya to get the desired color. Mix well and pour it on the bottom of your jar.
- Take another 1/3 of the base mixture and add blue spirulina and pitaya to get the lighter shade than in the first layer. Mix well and pour it on top of the first layer.
- Take the last 1/3 of the base mixture and add a little bit of blue spirulina and pitaya. Mix well and pour it over the second layer.
- Top with coconut yogurt and red currants...