Purple Ombre Layered Jar
- Soak 50 gr rolled oats and 1 tablespoon chia seeds in 100 ml almond milk overnight.
- In the morning, put overnight oats into the blender. Add frozen bananas and a couple of tablespoons of almond milk (not more than 50 ml). Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Take 1/3 of the base mixture and mix it with blue spirulina and pitaya to get the desired color. Mix well and pour it on the bottom of your jar.
- Take another 1/3 of the base mixture and add blue spirulina and pitaya to get the lighter shade than in the first layer. Mix well and pour it on top of the first layer.
- Take the last 1/3 of the base mixture and add a little bit of blue spirulina and pitaya. Mix well and pour it over the second layer.
- Top with coconut yogurt and red currants...