- 80 g buckwheat flour
- 80 g white rice flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pitaya powder
- 5-6 tablespoons agave
- 200 ml almond milk
- Place pancake ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined. Adjust sweetness.
- Brush the pan with coconut oil and preheat it under medium-low heat. Pour the batter into small circles (I used 1 heaped tablespoon for each pancake).
- When the pancakes start bubbling a bit and the bottom is lightly browned, flip them over and cook briefly on the other side.
- You can serve it with berries, coconut yogurt, and/or berry jam.