Peanut and Chocolate Tarts
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 80 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground.
- Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water.
- Add dates and peanut butter to the food processor and process until it all sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add chopped peanuts and stir well.
- And last, add coconut flour and mix briefly with a hand mixer on low speed until all is well combined.
- Spread the mixture into approx. 6 silicone tart molds (7 or 8 cm diameter) and press down firmly to form the base.
- Place tarts in the fridge for an hour or two to allow them to set.
- Melt the chocolate in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until smooth and let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate, and agave to the blender and blend until smooth and silky.
- Spread the topping on top of each tart.
- Place the tarts in the fridge for half an hour to allow the topping to firm up.