No-Bake Chocolate Cupcakes
- 100 g toasted almonds ground
- 100 g rolled oats ground
- 60 g goji berries and cranberries mix
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 200 g dates previously soaked in water for a minimum of 2 hours
- 50 g creamed coconut a highly concentrated coconut in a firm block
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 60 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl. Melt the coconut cream and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Drain dates and add them to the blender. Blend shortly until you get a thick paste.
- Mix date paste and melted chocolate with dry ingredients and stir well until combined. You can also use a hand mixer for this. Spread the mixture into prepared mini cylinder silicone molds and press down firmly to form the base. Place it in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up.
- Before serving, top them with chocolate frosting (see below)
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.