Mixed Berry Cheesecake
Delicious raw mixed berry cheesecake with toasted almonds oat base sweetened with dates, topped with two creamy layers. Vegan and gluten-free.
- 80 g roasted almonds
- 20 g gluten-free rolled oats
- 80 g dates previously soaked in water for min 1 hour
- 10 g cacao powder
- 150 g cashews previously soaked in water for a minimum 4 hours
- 70 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3-4 tablespoons agave
- 2 teaspoons acai berry powder
- 1 teaspoon maqui berry powder
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon pitaya powder
- 100 g fresh blueberries
- 100 g cashews previously soaked in water for a minimum 4 hours
- 30 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon acai berry powder
- 2 teaspoons maqui berry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- Line the base of a 12 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, cacao powder, and coconut oil and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly. Place it in the fridge.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, lemon juice, agave, acai, and maqui berry powder. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy. Also, add pitaya powder until you reach the desired color.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of the crust then add a handful of blueberries. Finish it by pouring another half of the mixture over blueberries.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, lemon juice, agave, acai and maqui berry powder, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy. If the mixture is too thick add 2 tablespoons almond milk.
- Pour the mixture on top of the first layer.
- Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
- Top with red currants, blueberries, lemon thyme, edible flowers...
Always chill your coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, being sure not to shake or tip the can to encourage separation of the cream and liquid.
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a comment below and let us know how it was. We are very grateful for your feedback.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.
If you like this image, click below to Pin and follow us on Pinterest