Mixed Berry Cheesecake
- 100 g cashews previously soaked in water for a minimum 4 hours
- 30 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- 1 teaspoon acai berry powder
- 2 teaspoons maqui berry powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- Line the base of a 12 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, cacao powder, and coconut oil and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly. Place it in the fridge.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, lemon juice, agave, acai, and maqui berry powder. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy. Also, add pitaya powder until you reach the desired color.
- Pour half of the mixture on top of the crust then add a handful of blueberries. Finish it by pouring another half of the mixture over blueberries.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, lemon juice, agave, acai and maqui berry powder, and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy. If the mixture is too thick add 2 tablespoons almond milk.
- Pour the mixture on top of the first layer.
- Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
- Top with red currants, blueberries, lemon thyme, edible flowers...