Matcha Avocado Lemon Cheesecake
Delicious matcha avocado lemon cheesecake with toasted almond crust, topped with creamy matcha, avocado, and lemon layer. Raw, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 80 g roasted almonds
- 20 g gluten-free rolled oats
- 70 g dates previously soaked in water for minimum 1 hour
- Line the base of a 12 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add shredded coconut, drained dates, and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly.
- Place it in the fridge.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, avocado, lemon juice, agave, and matcha powder. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, top it with blueberries and edible flowers (chamomile).
Always chill your coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight, being sure not to shake or tip the can to encourage separation of the cream and liquid.
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a comment below and let us know how it was. We are very grateful for your feedback.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.
If you like this image, click below to Pin and follow us on Pinterest