Matcha Avocado Lemon Cheesecake
- 80 g toasted almonds
- 10 g rolled oats
- 10 g shredded coconut
- 50 g dates previously soaked in water for minimum 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 150 g cashews previously soaked in water for a minimum 4 hours
- 1/2 avocado approx. 120 g
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- juice of 1 small lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- 2 teaspoons matcha powder
- Line the base of a 12 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add shredded coconut, drained dates, and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly.
- Place it in the fridge.
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, avocado, lemon juice, agave, and matcha powder. Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes creamy.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
- Before serving, top it with blueberries and edible flowers (chamomile).