Maqui Berry Vanilla Cupcakes
- 100 g almonds roasted
- 30 g cashews
- 10 g hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- 100 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- pinch of vanilla powder
- Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add hemp seeds, coconut oil, and agave. Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds (60 mm) and press down firmly to form the base.
- Refrigerate while you make vanilla and maqui berry fillings.
- To make the vanilla filling, add drained cashews, coconut oil, agave, lemon juice, and vanilla powder into the high-speed blender and blend until the mixture becomes creamy and smooth.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of almond milk if the filling is too thick.
Maqui berry filling
- For the maqui berry filling add drained cashews, coconut oil, agave, lemon juice, maqui berry powder, and butterfly pea flower powder into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add up to 3 tablespoons of almond milk if the filling is too thick.
Layering and decorating cupcakes
- Keep alternating one teaspoon of each filling randomly over the crusts until you are done or layer as desired.
- Place it back in the freezer to set for at least a couple of hours. Store in the fridge or in the freezer.
- Before serving, top the cupcakes with fresh or frozen blueberries.