- 120 g almonds roasted
- 20 g rolled oats
- 90 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 200 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 100 g mango diced
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric for color
- 50 g blueberries and blackberries fresh
- Line the base of a 16 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly, covering the entire base. Place in the fridge.
- Drain the cashews and place them in a blender. Add all the other ingredients and blend on high speed until completely smooth. Gently fold in fresh blueberries and blackberries with a spatula.
- Pour the mango filling over your base and place the cake back in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
- Decorate with blueberries, edible flowers…
- Store it in the fridge or freezer. If the cake was in the freezer let it thaw for 20 minutes before serving.