Ice Cream Mini Bundt Cakes
Mini bundt cakes (makes 4)
- 100 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons agave
- 4 tablespoons pitted sweet cherries
- 60 g dark chocolate
Topping (fruit sauce)
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup pitted sweet cherries
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1/2 teaspoon agar powder
Mini bundt cakes
- Drain cashews and place them in a blender. Add coconut cream, lemon juice, and agave. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness.
- Add 4 tablespoons pitted sweet cherries and stir gently.
- Pour the filling into silicone mini bundt cake molds and place them in the freezer to firm up for at least a couple of hours.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Let it cool down a bit.
- Pour the thin layer of melted chocolate over the frozen cakes and freeze till set.
Cherry and strawberry topping
- Place cherries and strawberries into the blender and blend shortly until pureed. Mix it with agar powder.
- Put the mixture into a small pot, bring to a boil over low heat while stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes. Let cool until lukewarm. Don't let it cool down completely because once cold, the mixture will thicken quickly.
- Drizzle the sauce over the cakes and top with cherries, mint leaves, and edible flowers.