EASY BLISS BALL RECIPE
These hazelnut and cashew bliss balls have become a staple in our home. They are great as a mid-afternoon snack and will definitely help you satisfy your random sugar cravings. They are super easy to make and they taste great.
The bliss balls are vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free, and soy-free.
MEET THE INGREDIENTS
- Dry roasted hazelnuts (check How to roast nuts)
- Dry roasted cashews (check How to roast nuts)
- Fine coconut flour
- Gluten-free rolled oats
HOW TO MAKE HAZELNUT CASHEW BLISS BALLS
Drain dates and put them in a food processor. Add ground dry roasted cashews, ground rolled oats, ground dry roasted hazelnuts, and fine coconut flour.
Process until the mixture sticks together.
Tip: If the mixture is too soft, add a little extra coconut flour. If the mixture is too dry, add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
Roll the mixture into small balls.
Roll each ball in finely chopped or ground hazelnuts. Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
HOW TO ROAST NUTS
Roasting nuts deepens their flavor and gives them a crisper texture. Here is how to do it:
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Spread the nuts in an even layer on the baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes. Stir or shake the tray every 5 minutes to help the nuts to cook evenly.
When the nuts are browned and smell nutty, remove from the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or another baking sheet.
HAZELNUT CASHEW BLISS BALLS ARE:
- Refined sugar-free
- Easy to make
- The perfect healthy snack
Thank you for stopping by! If you try this recipe, please let us know what you think in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us! Also, if you post it on Instagram, please tag us with @alltheworldisgreen because we love to see your remakes.
Hazelnut Cashew Bliss Balls
- 100 g dry roasted hazelnuts ground
- 100 g dry roasted cashews ground
- 20 g gluten-free rolled oats ground
- 30 g fine coconut flour
- 180 g dates previously soaked in water for 2-3 hours
- 50 g dry roasted hazelnuts for coating
- Drain dates and put them in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients: ground dry roasted cashews, ground rolled oats, ground dry roasted hazelnuts, and fine coconut flour.
- Process until the mixture sticks together.Tip: If the mixture is too soft, add a little extra coconut flour. If the mixture is too dry, add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll each ball in finely chopped or ground hazelnuts.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.