These hazelnut and cashew energy balls have become a staple in our home. They are great as a mid-afternoon snack and will definitely help you satisfy your random sugar cravings. They are so easy to make with no refined sugar, sweetened only with dates, and they taste great.
Hazelnut Cashew Bliss Balls
- 100 g dry roasted hazelnuts
- 100 g dry roasted cashews ground
- 20 g rolled oats ground
- 30 g fine coconut flour
- 150 g dates previously soaked in water for 2-3 hours
- 50 g dry roasted hazelnuts for coating
- Drain dates and place them in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients: ground cashews, ground rolled oats, hazelnuts, and fine coconut flour. Process until the mixture sticks together.
- Tip: If the mixture is too soft, add a little extra coconut flour. If the mixture is too dry, add 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Roll each ball in finely chopped or ground hazelnuts.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
All images and text © Nensi & Slaven Beram. Read more about copyright and usage policy here