Green Power Smoothie Bowl
This green power smoothie bowl is a healthy, nutritious breakfast you can enjoy every day. It's loaded with healthy ingredients, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 small mango diced and frozen
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- a handful of fresh spinach or 2 teaspoons spinach powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder
- Put frozen bananas and mango in the blender and blend on high speed until you get a creamy texture.
- Add ½ avocado, 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, a handful of fresh spinach, spirulina, and maca powder.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl and top with white sesame seeds, white chia seeds, frozen blueberries, blackberries, red currants, edible flowers...
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a comment below and let us know how it was. We are very grateful for your feedback.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.
If you like this image, click below to Pin and follow us on Pinterest