Green Power Smoothie Bowl
This green power smoothie bowl is a healthy, nutritious breakfast you can enjoy every day. It's loaded with healthy ingredients, vegan, and gluten-free.
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 small mango diced and frozen
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- a handful of fresh spinach or 2 teaspoons spinach powder
- 1 teaspoon maca powder
- 1/2 teaspoon spirulina powder
- Put frozen bananas and mango in the blender and blend on high speed until you get a creamy texture.
- Add ½ avocado, 2 tablespoons hemp seeds, a handful of fresh spinach, spirulina, and maca powder.
- Blend on high speed until completely smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl and top with white sesame seeds, white chia seeds, frozen blueberries, blackberries, red currants, edible flowers...
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was in the comments section. We are very grateful for your feedback.
If you like this image, click below to Pin and follow us on Pinterest.
All images and text © Nensi & Slaven Beram. Read more about copyright and usage policy here