Have you ever tried turmeric latte, also known as golden milk? It is a traditional Ayurvedic drink, usually made with nut milk, turmeric, and other spices.
In this recipe, I added gingerbread spice mix but if you don’t like gingerbread spices, you can add cinnamon, ginger powder, or maybe even a pinch of pepper.
Let your creativity flow and you’ll be rewarded with a delicious, warming, soothing, and nourishing drink.
- 500 ml almond or rice milk
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon gingerbread spice mix
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or any preferred sweetener
- Place plant-based milk, turmeric, gingerbread spices, and agave syrup in a small saucepan.
- Stir well and cook until warm but not boiling. Adjust sweetness.
- Serve immediately, dividing between two glasses. Enjoy!