No-bake energy bites
Made in less than 20 minutes, Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Balls are a delicious healthy snack or treat. These no-bake energy bites are full of nutrients and healthy fats. Plus they are sweetened with just dates!
They store well in the fridge or freezer, so you can make a big batch to enjoy throughout the week!
This recipe is vegan, gluten-free, soy-free, and grain-free.
Meet the ingredients
This is what you’ll need to make it:
- Dry roasted unsalted peanuts (check How to roast peanuts)
- Fine coconut flour
How to make it
Soaking dates: Put pitted dates in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
Drain dates well and put them in the food processor along with dry roasted peanuts and fine coconut flour.
Process until the mixture sticks together.
Roll the mixture into small balls (makes approximately 20 mini bliss balls).
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
Tips and how-tos
How to roast peanuts
You can find unsalted dry roasted peanuts in most health food stores, or you can roast them yourself. Roasting peanuts deepens their flavor and gives them a crisper texture.
Here is how to do it:
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Spread the peanuts in an even layer on the baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for 15-20 minutes (depending on which type of peanut you’re roasting, cooking times might slightly vary).
- Stir or shake the tray every 3-4 minutes to help the peanuts to cook evenly.
- If they are done baking, the skin should be loose and the peanuts should be golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or another baking sheet.
Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Balls are:
- Whole-food plant-based
- Refined sugar-free
- Quick and easy to make
- Only 3 ingredients needed
Thank you for stopping by! If you try this recipe, please let us know what you think in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us! Also, if you post it on Instagram, please tag us with @alltheworldisgreen because we love to see your remakes.
Easy 3-Ingredient Peanut Balls
- 150 g dry roasted unsalted peanuts
- 150 g dates previously soak in water for 1-2 hours
- 40 g fine coconut flour
- Put pitted dates in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
- Drain dates well and put them in the food processor along with dry roasted peanuts and fine coconut flour.
- Process until the mixture sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls (makes approximately 20 mini bliss balls).
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.