Double Chocolate Cookie Crust Pizza
- 50 g teff flour
- 10 g white rice flour
- 10 g tapioca flour
- 50 g ground hazelnuts
- 30 g roughly chopped hazelnuts
- 20 g raw cacao powder
- 35-40 g coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 chia egg 1 tablespoon ground chia seeds + 3 tablespoons water
- 80 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 2-3 tablespoons date syrup
- red currants
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- To prepare chia eggs simply grind chia seeds in a coffee grinder. Mix 1 tablespoon of ground chia seeds with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir and let it rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Melt the coconut oil and coconut cream in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: teff flour, rice flour, tapioca, ground hazelnuts, cacao powder, coconut sugar, baking powder.
- Now add melted coconut oil and coconut cream plus chia eggs to the bowl. Use a hand mixer and mix for a couple of minutes until it all comes together. Adjust sweetness if needed.
- Add roughly chopped hazelnuts to the mixture and mix it again (best by hand).
- Flatten the dough onto a baking sheet and bake for approx. approx. 15 minutes.
- If you want, you can gently slice it before baking.
- Let it cool down a bit. The crust will continue to firm up while cooling.
- Using a teaspoon, spread the chocolate sauce over the crust and top with berries.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.