Coconut Mini Cheesecakes
- 100 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 150 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 5-6 tablespoons agave
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- pinch of vanilla powder
- Place almonds in a food processor and process until they are finely ground.
- Add drained dates, coconut flour, cacao powder, and coconut oil. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds 6 cm diameter (makes 7) and press down firmly to form the base.
- Refrigerate while you make coconut filling.
- To make coconut filling put all the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until nice and creamy. Adjust sweetness.
- Layer the coconut filling on top of the bases. Place it back in the freezer to set for at least a couple of hours.
- Just before serving top with berries and edible flowers.