If you are in the mood for something sweet and refreshing, why not try this protein-rich mango lime pudding? This pudding is loaded with healthy ingredients. I used silken tofu for some extra protein, coconut cream, mango, lime juice, and my favorite spice – turmeric. It’s such a fantastic combo. You can enjoy it for breakfast, brunch, or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Have you ever tried desserts with silken tofu? It has a light and creamy texture and it’s pretty versatile. You can use it in a variety of recipes such as dressings, sauces, and desserts. Also, it’s a great substitute for eggs, use 1/4 cup silken tofu to substitute one egg. It doesn’t require any special preparation before cooking.
If you like desserts with silken tofu, check out this recipe: Chocolate Acai Berry Tarts.
Protein-Rich Mango Lime Pudding
- 150 g silken tofu
- 150 g coconut cream the thickened cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1 ripe mango (approx. 250 g peeled and chopped)
- juice of 1-2 limes
- 5 tablespoons agave
- 1/4-1/3 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 g agar 1 level teaspoon
- Place all the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the mixture into a saucepan, bring to a boil on low heat while stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Pour into jars and chill in the fridge shortly.
- Top with soy or coconut whipped cream, blueberries, and mint leaves.