Chocolate Tofu Pudding
- 280 g silken tofu
- 100 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 50 g almonds roasted and ground
- 3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3-4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon date syrup if needed
- 50 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 60 g almonds roasted and ground
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon rolled oats
- Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water. Place them into the blender.
- Add silken tofu, almonds, cacao powder, coconut oil, and cacao nibs and blend on high speed until the mixture becomes completely smooth and creamy. Adjust sweetness if necessary by adding 1 tablespoon of date syrup.
- Drain dates and squeeze out any excess water. Add them to the food processor. Also, add almonds, coconut oil, cacao powder, cacao nibs, and rolled oats. Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Add alternate layers of the chocolate-almond crumble and chocolate tofu pudding until you have filled the jar.
- Top with raspberries.