- 200 g almonds roasted
- 20 g shredded coconut
- 100 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 2-3 tablespoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Place almonds in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, shredded coconut, coconut oil, cacao powder, and agave. Process until mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Spread the mixture into three tart pans (11 cm diameter) and press down firmly to form the base. Place the tarts in the freezer for about half an hour to allow them to set.
- For the chocolate filling, melt coconut oil and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Let it cool down a bit.
- Put coconut cream, melted chocolate, agave, and cacao powder into the blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- When the tarts have set, carefully remove them from the pan and fill them with the chocolate filling.
- Decorate with blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, cacao nibs, and edible flowers…