Chocolate and Tahini Brownies
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons agave
- Place almonds in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add well-drained dates, walnuts, rolled oats, cacao powder, and tahini. Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness by adding 1 tablespoon agave if necessary.
- Spread the mixture into small cylinder silicone molds (50 mm). Place the brownies in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow them to set.
- Place all the ingredients for the icing in a high-speed blender. Blend on high speed until the icing becomes creamy and smooth.
- Before serving, you can give brownies a finishing touch with chocolate flakes and avocado icing.