Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
- 100 g teff flour
- 50 g almond flour
- 30 g oat flour
- 20 g tapioca flour
- 50 g cacao powder
- 80 g coconut sugar
- 100 g peanut butter
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 chia eggs 2 tablespoons chia seeds + 5 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil or prepare muffin silicone baking cups.
- To prepare flax eggs, simply grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. Mix 2 tablespoons of grounded flax seeds with 5 tablespoons of water. Stir and let it rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Put coconut milk in a medium pot over low heat and stir until smooth (until the thickened coconut cream is melted). Let it cool down.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients: teff flour, almond flour, tapioca and oat flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder, and baking powder.
- Add coconut milk, chia eggs, and peanut butter to the bowl and mix it with a stand or hand mixer for a couple of minutes until it all comes together.
- Spread the batter into prepared muffin tins and bake for approx. 30-35 minutes.