Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 100 g cashews ground
- 100 g almonds ground
- 70-80 g coconut sugar
- 50 g cacao powder
- 20 g tapioca flour
- 50 g oat flour
- 10 g coconut flour
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 40 g dark chocolate finely chopped
- 120 g apple sauce
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 5-6 tablespoons almond milk or any other alternative
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon guar gum
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking paper.
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl: ground almonds, ground cashews, cacao powder, tapioca, coconut flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, a pinch of baking soda, baking powder, and guar gum.
- Now add all the wet ingredients to the bowl except chocolate. Use a hand mixer and mix it well. Adjust sweetness if needed.
- Once it’s done, add finely chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips) to the mixture and stir well.
- Shape cookies with your hands (or use a cookie cutter) and put them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for approx. approx. 15 minutes (depending on the size of the cookies).
- Leave them to cool down before transferring them to a plate.
- Sprinkle with cacao powder or drizzle with chocolate.