Chickpea Flour Chocolate Muffins
- 120 g chickpea flour
- 40 g oat flour
- 50 g cacao powder
- 70 g coconut sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 100 g peanut butter
- 1 chia egg
- 250 ml almond milk or any other alternative
- Preheat oven to 180 °C.
- Grease muffin tins with coconut oil or prepare muffin silicone baking cups.
- To prepare chia egg, simply grind 1 tablespoon of chia seeds in a coffee grinder. Mix it with 3 tablespoons of water. Stir and let it rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients: chickpea flour, oat flour, coconut sugar, cacao powder, and baking powder.
- Add almond milk, 1 chia egg, and peanut butter to the bowl and mix it with a stand or hand mixer for a couple of minutes until it all comes together.
- Spread the batter into prepared muffin tins and bake for approx. 25 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down a bit before taking them out from the tins.