A NEW WAY TO ENJOY CHICKPEAS
Have you ever tried adding cooked chickpeas to your desserts? Chickpeas, also called garbanzo beans, are full of protein, fiber, and complex carbohydrates. With approx. 9g of protein in every 100g, they are a great addition to a vegan and vegetarian diet.
100 g cooked chickpeas contains:
Carbs: 27 grams
Fiber: 7.6 grams
Protein: 8.9 grams
CHOCOLATE PUDDING WITH A HEALTHY TWIST
With only seven ingredients, this healthy dessert will take you less than 10 minutes to make. It’s high in protein and seriously yummy. Serve as a light dessert or a mid-afternoon snack.
I added peanut butter and gingerbread spice mix to the mix but if you prefer, you can add any nut butter or spice you like.
INTERESTED IN MORE CHICKPEA DESSERT RECIPES?
Then check out these:
- Chickpea Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies
- Gingerbread Chickpea Peanut Cookies
- Chickpea Chocolate Fudge Bites
Thank you for stopping by! If you try this recipe, please let us know what you think in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us! Also, if you post it on Instagram, please tag us with @alltheworldisgreen because we love to see your remakes.
Chickpea Chocolate Pudding
- 200 g cooked chickpeas well-drained and peeled
- 50 g chunky peanut butter
- 1 frozen banana
- 150 ml rice milk
- 30 g cacao powder
- 3-4 tablespoons date syrup
- gingerbread spice mix (to taste) optional
- Place all the ingredients into a blender and process until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in jars and top with blueberries and mint leaves.