Mini Chickpea Chocolate Cake
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 80 g dark chocolate
- 2-3 tablespoons agave
- coconut whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 180° C. Line three bases of 10 or 11 cm cake tins with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Place chickpeas, rice milk, and 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar into a blender and mix shortly until you get a smooth mixture.
- Now add the chickpea mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients and mix it with a hand mixer until combined. Add 6 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix well.
- Divide batter between 3 cake tins and bake for approx. 30 min. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
- Spread the chocolate-coconut cream in between layers and all over the cake.
- Melt the chocolate in a medium pot over low heat. Stir until smooth and let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate, and agave to the blender and blend until smooth and silky.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and berries.