Chickpea Chocolate Fudge Bites
- 200 g chickpeas cooked and peeled
- 200 g date paste
- 50 g creamed coconut highly concentrated coconut in a firm block
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 50 g cranberries
- 100 g roasted hazelnuts 50 g ground, 50 g whole
- Melt the creamed coconut and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- Place chickpeas and date paste in a food processor and process until combined completely. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add melted chocolate and creamed coconut mixture, 50 g ground hazelnuts, and cranberries and stir well until combined. You can also use a hand mixer for this if you'd like.
- Now press the mixture into small silicone muffin molds and put a couple of whole, roasted hazelnuts on top.
- Place in a fridge for an hour or so, this allows them to set and firm up. If you are in a hurry, place it in a freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Store in a fridge.