Buckwheat Flour Chocolate Pancakes
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g white rice flour
- 30 g cacao powder
- 50 g coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana approx. 100 g
- 160 ml of rice milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 1-2 tablespoons agave
- Put all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place banana and 160 ml rice milk in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Adjust sweetness if needed.
- Brush the pan with coconut oil and preheat it under medium-low heat. Pour the batter into a circle (1 heaped tablespoon for each pancake). When the pancake starts bubbling a bit and the bottom is lightly browned, flip it over and cook briefly on the other side.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and top with raspberries and cherries.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit.
- Add coconut cream, melted chocolate and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.