- 200 g dates previously soaked in water for 1-2 hours
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 60 g dark chocolate
- 100 g toasted almonds chopped
- 100 g rolled oats
- 30 g chia seeds
- 30 g sunflower seeds
- 20 g quinoa puffs
- 70 g dried cranberries
- 30 g goji berries
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon date syrup for extra sweetness, if needed
- 100 g dark chocolate for dipping, optional
- Line the square pan (20 x 20 cm) with baking paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth.
- Drain dates and add them to the blender. Blend shortly until you get a thick paste.
- Add date paste, melted chocolate, and 6 tablespoons coconut oil into the bowl with dry ingredients and stir well until combined. You can also use a hand mixer for this.
- Press the mixture down firmly into prepared pan. Place it in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up.
- Remove it from the pan and chop it into bars or squares.
- If you'd like, you can dip bars in melted chocolate.