Bounty Bliss Balls
- 200 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat
- 100 g shredded coconut
- 5-6 tablespoons agave
- 30 g cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Chill coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. Scrape out the thickened cream and leave the liquid behind. Put it in a food processor.
- Add shredded coconut, agave nectar and vanilla powder and process on high speed until the mixture sticks together.
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture (depending on the size you are making) and press together to form a ball. Freeze for at least 1-2 hours.
- For the chocolate topping, melt the cocoa butter, coconut oil, and chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Add agave for extra sweetness.
- Place the ball on a big spoon and dip evenly into the pot with the melted chocolate until covered.