Blueberry Maqui Berry Cheesecake
- 60 g almonds
- 60 g cashews roasted
- 70 g dates previously soaked for minimum 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 200 g cashews previously soaked for minimum 4 hours
- 100 g blueberries fresh
- 3 teaspoons maqui berry powder
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4-5 tablespoons agave
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Line the base of a 16 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, coconut oil, and cacao powder and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly. Place it in the fridge.
- Drain cashews and place them into a blender. Add all the other ingredients: fresh blueberries, maqui powder, coconut oil, agave, lemon juice. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Pour the filling over the crust and place the cake in the freezer to set for at least a couple of hours or leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Just before serving drizzle with chocolate and top with blueberries, red currants, and edible flowers.