Blueberry Coconut Nice Cream
A healthy, delicious, and creamy 5-minute blueberry coconut nice cream recipe that requires only a few ingredients. Vegan, and gluten-free.
- 3 medium frozen bananas
- 100 g coconut cream the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 2 teaspoons berry powder
- Put coconut cream, frozen bananas, blueberries and berry powder (maqui berry, bilberry, blueberry...) into the blender.
- Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Serve in a bowl and top with white sesame seeds, raspberries, strawberries, frozen blueberries, edible flowers...
Did you make this recipe?Please leave a comment below and let us know how it was. We are very grateful for your feedback.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.