Have you ever tried blue spirulina? It is a blue pigment derived from blue-green algae, very rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants. This 100 % natural food coloring is very mild in flavor, almost flavorless. Perfect for coloring raw cakes, smoothies, lattes, noodles, rice, and more.
Blue Spirulina Mini Cheesecake
Extra (for the drizzle)
- 50 g dark chocolate
- Line the base of a 10 cm springform cake tin with baking paper.
- Place almonds and rolled oats in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained dates, chia seeds, and cacao powder and process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Once it’s all combined, press the crust mixture into the cake tin, making sure you press it out evenly.
- Place it in the fridge.
- Blend all the ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the filling onto the cake base.
- Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, drizzle with melted chocolate and top with berries.