Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls
- 180 g dried apricots previously soaked for minimum 2-3 hours
- 100 g almonds toasted
- 60 g cashews toasted
- 60 g shredded coconut
- 1-2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of vanilla powder
- shredded coconut for rolling
- Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained apricots, shredded coconut, lime or lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla powder.
- Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and roll each in coconut to coat.
- Best kept in the fridge.