HEALTHY NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS
These nutritious and delicious apricot coconut bliss balls are made with healthy and wholesome ingredients with no refined sugars. They make a perfect nutritious on-the-go snack. Have one with your morning coffee or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet.
These balls are vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free.
MEET THE INGREDIENTS
You can find instructions and the exact measurements in the recipe card below.
This is what you’ll need to make it:
- Dried apricots
- Roasted almonds (check How to roast nuts)
- Roasted cashews (check How to roast nuts)
- Shredded coconut
- Lime or lemon juice
- Maple syrup
- Vanilla powder (optional)
HOW TO MAKE APRICOT COCONUT BLISS BALLS
Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained apricots, shredded coconut, lime or lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla powder.
Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
Roll the mixture into small balls and roll each in coconut to coat. Store in the refrigerator.
HOW TO ROAST NUTS
Roasting nuts deepens their flavor and gives them a crisper texture. Here is how to do it:
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Spread the nuts in an even layer on the baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes. Stir or shake the tray every 5 minutes to help the nuts to cook evenly.
When the nuts are browned and smell nutty, remove from the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or another baking sheet.
APRICOT COCONUT BLISS BALLS ARE:
- Sweet, yet refreshing
- Super easy to make
- Makes a healthy snack
Thank you for stopping by! If you try this recipe, please let us know what you think in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us! Also, if you post it on Instagram, please tag us with @alltheworldisgreen because we love to see your remakes.
Apricot Coconut Bliss Balls
- 180 g dried apricots previously soaked for minimum 2-3 hours
- 100 g roasted almonds
- 60 g roasted cashews
- 60 g shredded coconut
- 1-2 tablespoons lime or lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
- pinch of vanilla powder optional
- shredded coconut for rolling
- Place almonds and cashews in a food processor and process until they are finely ground. Add drained apricots, shredded coconut, lime or lemon juice, maple syrup, and vanilla powder.
- Process until the mixture sticks together. Adjust sweetness.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl and let it sit in the fridge for half an hour.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and roll each in coconut to coat.
- Best kept in the fridge.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.