EASY NO-BAKE ENERGY BALLS
These homemade energy balls are super easy to make and can be ready in no time with just a few ingredients.
They make a perfect nutritious on-the-go snack. Or you can have one with your morning coffee or after dinner if you are craving something a little sweet.
These balls are vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, and soy-free.
MEET THE INGREDIENTS
You can find instructions and the exact measurements in the recipe card below.
This is what you’ll need to make it:
- Roasted almonds (check How to roast nuts)
- Roasted cashews (check How to roast nuts)
- Coconut flour
- Raw cacao powder
HOW TO MAKE ALMOND CASHEW ENERGY BALLS
Drain dates and put them in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients: ground roasted almonds, ground roasted cashews, fine coconut flour, and raw cacao powder.
Process until the mixture sticks together.
Roll the mixture into small balls.
Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
HOW TO ROAST NUTS
Roasting nuts deepens their flavor and gives them a crisper texture. Here is how to do it:
Preheat oven to 180 °C. Spread the nuts in an even layer on the baking sheet. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes. Stir or shake the tray every 5 minutes to help the nuts to cook evenly.
When the nuts are browned and smell nutty, remove from the oven and immediately transfer onto a plate or another baking sheet.
ALMOND CASHEW ENERGY BALLS ARE:
- Easy to make
- The perfect healthy snack
Thank you for stopping by! If you try this recipe, please let us know what you think in the comments section below. Your feedback means a lot to us! Also, if you post it on Instagram, please tag us with @alltheworldisgreen because we love to see your remakes.
Almond Cashew Energy Balls
- Drain dates and put them in a food processor. Add all the other ingredients: ground roasted almonds, ground roasted cashews, fine coconut flour, and raw cacao powder.
- Process until the mixture sticks together.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator.
* The nutritional information provided is calculated automatically and should be used as an estimate.